A faster site for business growth and a better customer experience!
Leggari Products manufactures and sells high-end DIY epoxy kits for floors and countertops at affordable prices. With extensive experience and knowledge in the coating and resurfacing industry, Leggari has transformed the epoxy industry by providing the most durable epoxy products that are user-friendly and easy to install. This model allows Leggari to help its customers achieve the best results on their projects by providing them with the right products for the job and supporting them through every step of the installation process.
- Missed sales and lost customers every day due to poor design and a slow site, caused by restrictions
- Loss of trust and credibility with customers, who gave up on the site before checkout or couldn’t proceed to checkout
- Some pages took up to 30 seconds to load
- Bottlenecks impacted the customer journey
- Parts of Leggari.com were bloated
- The site was using poorly coded plugins
- The blog used the Astra theme and Elementor page builder plugin – a complicated setup
- Leggari wasted time and money working with bad developers in search of solutions
Expertise, technical knowledge, and innovation
“We met with and interviewed several top WooCommerce development firms in the U.S. and Canada. Saucal was selected because of their development expertise and their ability to present solutions to some difficult and abstract problems.”
A solid relationship
“After several website design iterations and after experiencing performance issues with our current site, we reached out to Saucal in hopes of alleviating some of our performance bottlenecks. The relationship blossomed and we eventually went with a full site redesign and custom development.”
Right out of the gate
Leggari’s issues and sense of urgency created a complex starting point for Saucal, whose team had to begin development work without final designs due to time constraints. Despite the complexity, along with some technical execution issues that had to be worked out by Saucal and Leggari, Saucal was able to provide timely solutions and Leggari saw positive results quickly.
“One of the biggest challenges with this project was keeping everything in scope. New ideas would come up in the development process and the scope would continue to expand. Saucal helped keep us on track by prioritizing the most important elements first while making sure items on our “wishlist” were never missed or lost.”
“We have enjoyed our experience working with Saucal. The diverse experience of the team members allows us to get a lot of input on the problems we encounter and the solutions are well thought out. Bottom line: a lot of smart people work there!”
“Communication with the Saucal team has always been stellar. We use Slack for communication and ClickUp for project management and this combination has been successful in keeping projects on track and everyone in the loop.”
“I’ve yet to be told: ‘That’s just not possible.’ We keep coming up with crazy ideas and Saucal keeps coming up with solutions.”
Transparent and more than fair
“I have always felt like Saucal was open and transparent with all of these things. Any time there was a discrepancy with billing (e.g. work had to be re-done because it wasn’t QA’d properly), Saucal would credit that time.”
- Custom theme built based on a bespoke design, using WordPress’s native block editor.
- Significantly improved performance and optimized the codebase.
- Badly performing plugins were identified and replaced.
- Developed and implemented a custom solution to allow customers to configure their kits using an intuitive step-by-step guided user interface.
- Migrated Leggari.com to our Managed WooCommerce solution for super-fast speed.
- Fixed various other issues across the site.
- A dramatic increase in speed. Some pages now load in less than a second, down from 20-30 seconds.
- A solution for Leggari’s epoxy kit ordering process, resolving performance bottlenecks. Our solution lets customers configure their kits with an intuitive step-by-step user interface.
- Leggari.com redesign, codebase optimization, removal and replacement of bad plugins, performance optimization with a move to Saucal Managed WooCommerce hosting.
I’ve yet to be told: ‘That’s just not possible.’ We keep coming up with crazy ideas and Saucal keeps coming up with solutions.SCOTT CRIDER, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, LEGGARI
We have enjoyed our experience working with Saucal. The diverse experience of the team members allows us to get a lot of input on the problems we encounter and the solutions are well thought out. Bottom line: a lot of smart people work there!SCOTT CRIDER, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, LEGGARI